VMM 39 Block
- Great potential for conventional and unconventional resources
- Three leads with conventional resources potential up to 37 MMBo
- VMM 39 is located in the sweet spot of the best source rocks for the Middle Magdalena Basin: La Luna and Tablazo fms. More than 2 billion barrels of shale oil have been estimated of STOOIP from La Luna fm by Geoseis in the block
- Identified leads for conventional resources have key elements of commercial accumulations serving as analogous, responsible of producing hundreds of millions of barrels of crude oil.
- Direct contact between source rock (La Luna) and reservoirs above the Eocene Unconformity (La Paz/Esmeralda) is one of the key elements identified in the La Paz lead equally identified in fields such as Cira/Infantas, Llanito/Galan and Casabe.
- Conventional reservoirs including multi-stack siliciclastic levels in La Paz and Lisama Fm.
- Exploration Commitments: Phase 1: 43.4 Km + 1 exploration well
- Phases 2: 20.55 Km2 + 2 exploration wells
- NPV 10: US$ 192.6 MM. Case type: 24.6 MMBo (best estimate)
- Expected IRR: 53%
If you are interested in this block please leave your contact info: