- Three (3) Prospects with resources potential over 2.0 Tcf of dry gas
- Near to gas production in Chuchupa/Ballena/Riohacha fields (120 kms). Peak of production 900 mmscfd, cumulative production: 7 Tcf
- Near to giant gas discovery in Perla gas field In Venezuela (70 Kms).
- Initial estimates of Perla prospective resources go to 17 Tcf.
- Near to Orca-1 well (43 kms) the most recent discovery in the Colombian offshore.
- Gas shows in all wells drilled in the block: Uashir-1, Puerto Estrella-1 and Flamenco-1
- Extract of rock in Puerto Estrella-1 from Oligocene sequence suggests than trace of crude oil founded in the samples would correspond to migrated hydrocarbon from older source rock.
- Detail analysis of chromatograms suggest its marine origin, very similar to those encountered in crude oil coming from La Luna Fm, a world class of Cretaceous source rock in Venezuela and Colombia.
- According to seismic and geochemical info Tiburon block would be in the fair pathway from the same kitchen which sourced Perla and Orca discoveries.
- Exploration Commitments: Phase 3: 70 Km2 of 3D Seismic
- Phases 4-6: Two exploration wells per phase
- NPV 10: US$ 1.7 Bn. Case type: 1.6 Tcf (best estimate)
- Expected IRR: 150%
Downstream uses for the gas
- Fertilizers (Ammonium plant).
- LNG/CNG Plants.
- Ethanol Plant.
- Power generation
If you are interested in this block please leave your contact info:
Once the info be verified the following steps should be taken
- 1. Confidential Agreement signature
- 2. Access to virtual data room and extensive presentation